View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,273 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2020 at 02:26 PM

Yeah, my work is actually somewhat increasing, and I was kind of hoping for a little break, since I never really get time off anyhow.

I'm definitely stressed out and dealing with anxiety due to this, and it's feeding my panic disorder, GAD, and PTSD, so I'm also adjusting my schedule to give me time to rest, so I'm spreading some of my work hours to weekends right now to give me something to be responsible for on weekends and also take the pressure off of trying to stay focused for so long. Normally that's not a huge issue for me, but it strangely is right now.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Sara C, TunedOut, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
TunedOut