ARaven0137
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
359 hugs
given
Default Mar 20, 2020 at 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
He sounds like a train wreck and I hope he gets his life together. But he’s not your responsibility.

It sounds like you never wanted to be in a relationship with him, but you landed in one (pilot pun). There’s something about this that has compelled you.

When you say you try to tell him no, but he doesn’t let you, well, your not trying hard enough. No means no.

You can’t be just friends with him. You have to really cut ties.

Don’t let anyone guilt you into thinking his unhealthy coping is your fault. It is not your mission in life to fulfill his dreams, especially when those are not your dreams.

Take a break from your cell phone and social media if you have to in order to get rid of him. Move if you have to. Make it very clear it’s over. Get protection from police and support from others if you have to. Don’t keep engaging him and he’ll get tired and move on eventually. This is going to be a difficult break up with a volatile person. You must do this for yourself.
Oh God, I know. I think I will get a new phone too. I got weak and said hi and the storm of texts, etc began again. I have spoken to the police on a couple of occasions, but I'm told that it doesn't rise to the level of intervention.

This was one of a gazillion texts.

Like that fixes EVERYTHING.
And i had to lie to everyone about being suicidal.
I am a bit suicidal now..
Cause things just arent the same anymore. 💔
Things. Just. Arent. The. Same. 💔
I wanna die again.
I wanna die.
I wanna die
I wanna die.
I wanna die.
My life is a joke.
I dont deserve to be here.
I dont know why you do this to me.
You just leave me hanging like this....
Now youre the one ditching me. ....
One day ill just be gone

It will certainly be difficult and thank you. I have to admit being weak in this department. Thank you for the support in keeping me going in the right direction.
ARaven0137 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
TishaBuv