Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2020 at 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
By me most stores are closed. Only grocery stores are open limited hours. All restaurants including fast food are closed. They do some carry out and drive through limited hours. Those grocery stores that are open aren’t busy becsyse people are afraid to shop and many necessities are not available
Thanks and sorry to hear that. Over in UK grocery stores are all open, some 24 hour ones shutting at night for replenishment. Key items are missing here too though, production couldn't keep up with demand I guess. We are supposed to be practicing social distancing (2 metres apart) and food shopping deemed okay, but I am persuading my elderly parents to stay home as they are high risk, supermarkets are germy high traffic places, I wouldn't go there unless I had too. IMO many people here are not taking it seriously enough, I suspect some people have to be personally affected before they believe it.

I think what you are describing now is possibly where we will be in a week or so. I am on vacation now so out of it.

Stay safe everyone.
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sara C, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut