View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2020 at 09:06 PM

Does anyone else feel like their psychiatrists/doctors think that problems with mental health aren't as important now because of the virus and economy?

For myself, I've been just putting off talking to my doctor about meds and talking about my general wellbeing because everyone is going through a lot with job loss, staying inside, fear of the government like martial law and the virus, money, family, etc..

Maybe I'm thinking of this the wrong way. Like I don't matter. And I notice that other people realize that they don't matter.

I suggest that people talk about it on social media. That mental health doesn't get weaker because of the economy.. Like I mean the government makes cuts to mental health workers because of the lack of money..

And mental health can be bad because of the economy and people not being happy with their jobs, etc..

Then we find out that shrooms and ketamine help with depression and MDMA helps with PTSD... Government made them illegal.. Cuz they make people think about existence.. Especially weed... It makes me think that now all these substances are becoming legal, martial law will come into effect..

Most of me thinks that the virus is more serious than we think... I'd just like to be optimistic about it all.. But there's a small paranoid part of me that clings to what the psychedelics told me.. But they didn't really tell me what I already don't know.. Something deep in our egos and souls about the paradox.. Which a lot of people don't seem to get because they can be atheists or follow cults..

I should just create art.. But I don't know how in this environment.. It's what I'd love to do before I lose my intelligence and creativity... The little bit that I have left =P
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty