Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 21, 2020 at 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
What this person also did was turn every one of my upsets into a wrong, as though being upset about something made me in the wrong. I was beaten up by this person for simply having been upset about some things and for having expressed my upsets. They in fact attacked me for those upsets, after I confronted them about their behavior. This person is starting to make me ill. They continue to attack me by talking openly about me to others whom I know, trying to smear me and get at me. Well, it's not getting to me. It only just points to their very low character as a raging narcissist. I have to almost laugh at it, it's pathetic. They are full of toxic venom. They are severely toxic, and I felt this way long ago at one point.
Do you have to continue interacting with this individual? (Family or co worker). Hope not. This person sounds very unhealthy and unhappy. Sounds like they are trying to elevate themselves by trying to put others down. That never works. Hope you can forever keep your distance from them

Thanks for this!
Have Hope