View Single Post
LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2020 at 06:55 PM

I got a two week vacation with no work, school, or major obligations.

This is a Zombieland rule: Enjoy the little things. Today my mom excitedly gave me a big, brand new bottle of Lysol disinfecting spray--and lavender scented--SQUEAL!!! She said she found it underneath her seats in the car, it was a grocery item she purchased weeks ago before the corona nonsense. This makes me so happy. Before all this nonsense, I'd spray all the doorknobs and light switches in the house on a weekly basis and it was one of my favorite disinfecting tools, and my last bottle gave up its life a week or so ago and it really bummed me out.

My mom also surprised me with a few bottles of wine for being so helpful with cleaning the house and grocery shopping and puppy sitting.

Oh, by the way, the corona virus was the main reason why my parents got a puppy. Couldn't go on vacation, so we got a puppy! (They planned the puppy thing for over a year, but the corona virus finalized and sped up the search.) We are VERY happy with him. He's an eight week old Texas Blue Heeler/Collie mix. Super cuddly lap dog, very obedient, extremely smart for a puppy his age. His name is Doc Holliday.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, divine1966, KD1980, lizardlady, MuseumGhost, Nammu, unaluna

Thanks for this!
divine1966, lizardlady, MuseumGhost, Nammu, possum220, unaluna