ChargedInfluence
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2016
18 hugs
given
Trig Mar 24, 2020 at 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
Hi @ChargedInfluence, I'm sorry being hospitalized has taken away something that you loved. But I am seriously worried about you and your safety and welfare along with the safety and welfare of others you mentioned. Can you call a hotline, or your therapist or psychiatrist if you have one? If not, can you please go to the ER? I know that hospitals haven't been your friend, and I've been in one so I know, they suck, but right now you may need a little more care than we can provide for you over the internet. I have Schizoaffective Disorder so I understand how upsetting it is to know it's a lifetime illness with long term treatment, but I do think we can get to a point of stability where the hospital isn't needed so much. Give yourself this time. Talk here all you want. There are people who are listening. Gentle hugs if wanted Kit
No, I can't and won't.
Possible trigger:
There's no way I'm gonna tell any counselor this. I'm still upset and angry about everything. I hate life. Obviously not everything in life will go my way, but then again nothing has and since I can't handle life I might as well leave it.

Last edited by bluekoi; Mar 24, 2020 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Add trigger icon. Apply trigger code.
ChargedInfluence is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, SlumberKitty, Travelinglady