Elder

Member Since Jan 2010
101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2020 at 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitimage View Post

puzzlecar. Today should be 4 months right. Congratulations. I hope you do something to celebrate. I think everyone is feeling sort of on edge and out of sorts, I know I am, due to COVID. Don't know if you're on lock down or not - we are, and I find being cooped up in my apartment is really bad for my mental health. I'm coping with phone calls with friends.

I'm doing ok. I'm a little over 17 months, so in about 3 weeks, I'll hit 18 months which is my previous best ever, so I'm happy about that. Taking it a day at a time, but I'm determined to get to 2 years.
I am in semi-lock down. I am an essential medical personal, I'm still working. It's been hard to go out for work. I am lucky that I have a meeting that I can be in, virtually.

That is so exciting that your three weeks till 18 months! I know that we are all stressed but I also know that this, if we let it, will make us stronger! Being isolated is tough. I find myself wanting to go out and also not wanting too. It's difficult to navigate. But oh well, most things in life are difficult!
puzzclar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote