Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 30, 2020 at 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post

no it doesnt frighten me, its very comforting. And not all the "messages" are real in the sense that sometimes they are just dreams. Sometimes its just me hugging my grandmother and I wake up with tears in my eyes, but anytime she tells me something and it references anyone else I tell them just in case. I keep a notepad next to my bed to write anything down so I dont forget. When my mom was looking to buy her house my grandmother told me to tell my mother that it was a good deal and quoted the price. I wrote it down and showed my mom the next day. She put in an offer and it was accepted at that exact price. Once my grandmother told me to tell my mom to drive in the middle lane of the interstate my mom takes to work so I told her, and that morning a deer ran across 6 lanes of traffic and hit my moms car but because she was in the middle lane she didnt have to swerve into oncoming traffic which would have killed her. Ironically I never dream of my dad who died when I was 24. My opinion on that is he was abusive and troubled and where ever people go after they die when they havent been good people is where I think he is so I do not believe he is "able" to "visit" me in my dreams. This all sounds crazy I know.
Does not sound crazy in the least to someone like me...