View Single Post
ARaven0137
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
359 hugs
given
Default Mar 31, 2020 at 05:08 AM

Thank you for sharing that. Wow, that does sound similar. When I look back, I could see some red flag comments too. I went the, "oh, haha, funny joke" route and just brushed it off. I did try to empathize with what mine was going through. I had a bad breakup after being engaged and I was the dumpee. That one was hard for me to get over, but we did have a long term relationship and even had a wedding date set. So, I could understand the pining for someone, but L and I were never an item and I've never obsessed over someone who didn't want me off the bat.

I'm starting to feel some normalcy return and I'm not feeling like a bug in a blender every day. The flood of sexually explicit selfies that he sends get more of an Ewwww factor than horror now. I can tell I'm a little hypervigilant when I go out. I did get paperwork on a restraining order and I would have to fill it out and set a date to see a judge. My best friend said I am stronger, faster, taller and have more stamina than L, but desperation does weird things to people so careful is the word of the day.

I'm glad you were able to extricate yourself from that guy a second time around.
ARaven0137 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, medievalbushman