Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 31, 2020 at 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terabithia View Post
It sounds like you live in a really great community. I am hoping that this is something he will grow out of. Knowing, after thinking back on our conversation, that he sees my mental illness as a weakness, combined with his completely arrogant attitude towards me....I know now that he sees me as inferior to him, and this really grates on my nerves. I wish I’d said something to him about it during the conversation. I helped raise this kid! I know that I have nothing to prove. I just want to give him a kick in the bum!

Leo is beautiful. Mine is Toby. Always.❤️❤️
Looking back at my parents, with some research I now understand the causes of why they were how they were & also my now ex. That has helped me to put it all into perspective & not hold onto the hard thinking I had in my younger life. Understanding & knowing without labeling is the key but sometimes we don't learn that except with age. What my mom put me through when she was dying didn't help what I thought of her & only reinforced what I thought at the time (2004/2005) but I am in a totally different place with my approach to life now than I was then & have recovered from the PTSD issues in my life that were caused by what I went through. For me, time & good therapy was important in overcoming the thoughts & moving out of the environment that in many ways encouraged that kind of thinking

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote