View Single Post
vultureculture
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2019
Default Mar 31, 2020 at 06:41 PM

when super multiplicity is in play it is just like therapy ur bad this means wait a few days. u had it right hit then figure out who is shaming it to psychosis to where it seems like she is standing over you telling you to get out the rooms so outer world interaction the public won't be in jeopardy so feels shamed is now recreating this again...Why? Angell Conwell asking 2016 what would have happened if hadn't shut up the next few days out.....Angela Bassett just writing on her face is why I hate blackish and her terrible actress!!! Get people out of the mind of sex except those who need it period! Reliving her trauma can help to up the trauma dumping so she can safety keep her job and feel like sex has been had like sex therapist has talents to be one. We hadn't gotten to certain ones that are reliving so the libdo and hypersexual issues needs addressing is why I don't work....its all in ur mind what I might need

What was wrong with gay sex the other day. We will be talking...Pulled into several different directions...she should have said over worked