View Single Post
princesscookie19

Member Since Aug 2019
266 hugs
given
Attention Apr 01, 2020 at 01:32 PM

Okay so I haven't vomited in the last 2months and Iv been bulimic for about 10yrs, Im a IP at the moment and I wish everyone that you can get out of this and never make yourself sick AGAIN. I was in a really bad cycle and now I don't want to do it. If you have any questions please PM me and Ill give you some advice and support.

The reason I started was coz I was really home sick and needed a friend, For 10years I vomited all the time and than I would only vomit things that was easy to vomit like potatoes,pasta,icecream..Then it became an horrible addiction and every time I binged I would do it over and over again. I was never good @ starving myself and within a few months I was done 112lbs and shopping for clothes all the time... When I left again into an IP in low support home,I was left to do what Id like so I decided to go to the gym.Everyday. I lost weight super fast and could fit into a size 4-6 and my wasit was 27inchs on my hips.I would eat over 5,000 a day and just go to the gym and sweat it all off. Like I said I was never good @ starving myself so it was easy to just go. After a few months I gained 7stone in 5yrs and only vomited when I was stressed or if people called me anorexic.Now Im on a strict diet and I haven't vomited in 2-3months now. I am 224lbs at the moment.. If you have any questions on support for bulimia Im here.

YOUR WELCOME

princesscookie19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yaowen, Yzen

Thanks for this!
Yzen