View Single Post
ElectricManatee
Magnate

Member Since May 2017
4,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 01, 2020 at 01:49 PM

There is no possible way that "making karate videos" is an essential activity, so I am already questioning his judgment. If he thinks that is a reasonable excuse for contact with other people, you can pretty much guarantee that he isn't taking proper precautions in other areas of his life either.

"Choosing your circles" is not a thing. Imagine the walls of your home and the people who sleep inside. That is your circle. Ta-da! My (otherwise very intelligent) sister-in-law said something similar as an excuse for regularly hosting two non-household members. No. Stay home. I know it sucks. It sucks for everybody. But so does inadvertently infecting other people and killing them.

Do you have to let the boys' father see them? (i.e., is there a court order to consider here?) If not, I think the smart thing to do as a parent is to keep your boys in your house and away from him until this is over, while encouraging video or phone contact.
ElectricManatee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
WarmFuzzySocks

Thanks for this!
atisketatasket, chihirochild, feralkittymom, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks