View Single Post
ARaven0137
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
359 hugs
given
Default Apr 02, 2020 at 04:15 AM

Oh, he does know. He frequently professed that it was a fantasy of his to "cuck" a white guy with a white girl. I confronted him on this and he kind of backtracked, saying that he was joking, but he would still bring it up from time to time. My husband is half Irish, half Japanese. The whole thing about race was really bizarre to me. He'd often refer to me as his "white devil" or his "white angel." One of the many truly odd things about this situation was his entrenched fantasy about cucking some guy, but his desperate fear of "being cucked" himself. He would lose it when I spoke with or especially worked out with other guys, accusing me of "cucking" him. He would use that word in almost every conversation.

Every one of our mutual friends told him to his face that he was delusional. This was after he drove them off and their telling him he was delusional just made him even more entrenched. He would go off on them, telling them that they didn't understand "our perfect love" and that they were jealous of what he and I had. It made him even more proud that he could flaunt a trophy girlfriend to them. It was absolutely stunning. These friends would then tell me that they tried to reason with him to no effect. His dad once told him that my family would treat him like a dog because he is poor and uneducated, but he went off on his dad with the same line. It is true about how my family would treat him, but mostly because of his behavior. On one of his tirades he left me a voicemail, calling me a fkg *****, which I played for my dad. Needless to say, he is no longer welcome around my parents.

I think you're right about my husband. The two of them got into it once shortly before L got arrested. He was at our place, gaming, and he started professing his undying, perfect love for me and tried to kiss me. That was a wtf moment and I backed away. He lost it, shouting that I was not to ignore him so my husband came in and the two went at it. L just began insulting my husband and so we ordered him out and he's never been back.

If I might ask, is it about closeness in the relationship? I'm so sorry about the drama. I can certainly empathize as my world has been drama for months now.

Thank you and blessings to you.
ARaven0137 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
medievalbushman