View Single Post
Purple Heart

Member Since Jul 2011
66 hugs
given
Default Apr 02, 2020 at 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resurgam View Post
your relationship has lasted 4 yrs. corona virus has lasted about 6 weeks. just now you are questioning things. I would make no changes until after matters return to what is considered normal. being stuck in the same house, confined with limited places and activities is going to place a strain on every relationship. slow down, deep breaths. cha nge nothing. relax. you will get thru this.

if you change everything now and realize once things clear that it was a bad decision, you may be screwed and be left alone. go slow...you can still go for walks, be outside, find activities that give you space and time to clear yourself . this will end. I promise you.
Yes I realise I have to slow down and re-evaluate. I guess it can be difficult when you can't go to work and home with partner 24/7. When fighting I get triggered, reminds me of my domineering mother which makes me want to run. And anyone who has C-PTSD knows, it is exhausting and overwhelming at times dealing with multiple childhood traumas by different abusers. I will speak to my T next week. Thank you
Purple Heart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote