View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2020 at 02:18 PM

No, we’re very close. The relationship is great as partners, as friends, even as lovers when we get it right. It’s the initiation of intimacy. It’s incompatibility, but we don’t give up, so we are working through it. It’s been a struggle for a long time. I am not sure how much is the component of anxiety disorders within the both of us. But, it’s been me seeking out answers from doctors and education, looking at myself with a critical eye, even taking a lot of meds now. I’m not sure how much of it is really my problem and how much is really his. It’s very confusing. I’m not sure I have any illness at all or if I do and that’s the problem.

I do have a history of similar romantic relationships that were great, then usually it was me that ended it for the same reasons. However, I was 26 when I met my husband and that was it for physical experiences with others. One of the traits of BPD is difficult relationships. Well, I’ve had some that are and others that are not difficult at all and have lasted nicely forever...so, the problem is not with me across the board.

Hugs from:
ARaven0137, medievalbushman