Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2020 at 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post
Yes, it happens to me a lot. Or what happens even more often is me wanting to edit a lot of what I wrote, either for length, fixing typos, or content (regretful sentences or desired additions). Often people quote my earlier versions while I'm in the midst of editing. C'est la vie!

My posts are often lengthy. It's difficult for me to curb because writing and talking are pleasurable activities for me. Stress relievers! I understand if/when some members skim or even skip over certain posts of mine. It isn't hurtful to me. Sometimes I'm just grateful for the space. I understand when posts are overwhelming. I understand that I occasionally rub some people the wrong way.

You definitely have the right to ask a mod to delete a thread of yours, but you never know if someone will soon before post a response that makes you change your mind. Just a thought.
I find writing a stress reliever sometimes too. Then I reread what I had written and ....

Maybe the posts I make that make me the most uncomfortable are the very ones I ''should'' leave up, idk... a bit like in therapy we are supposed to talk about difficult stuff... (not that pc is only to talk about difficult stuff of course, but it seems like therapy is...

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote