~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 03, 2020 at 12:00 AM

Well this COVID is a huge crisis. Every time you go to the store then see her you could easily have caught it and passed it to her before you even know you have it..

This is a horrible time.. But Social distancing is a must to flatten the curve.

My Daughter lives in Florida, working from home starting 2 weeks ago. Her Father is 20 mins away His wife has RA and on meds that lower her ability to fight infections, I also take a biologic so the risk is real... My daughter would love to go see her Dad hang out , have dinner and be able to hug him... But No she doesnt. Today he drove to her apartment and they took a walk...... at least 6 feet apart and they both wore masks. No hugs

Yes this is a awful time for people ... But this is killing people and its going to get really bad in the coming weeks. They now reccomend people wear a mask when out in public along with social distancing.

Maybe you can help educate your Mom in how important social distancing and what a stay at home order really means... Everyone must be responsible or this will continue to kill more and more people.

Direct her to the CDC website everything is right there.. I hope that you can get her to understand for both your well being .

Thanks for this!
Open Eyes