View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Apr 03, 2020 at 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
Still obsesseed with Stardew Valley so I played that last night

I downloaded the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon demo too but haven't tried it out yet, maybe I'll do that later

Fire Emblem looks so good, that's definitely on my list of games to eventually get

I'm trying to complete my Pokedex in Pokemon Sword, got a long way to go, then shiny hunting after I get the shiny charm. I came across one randomly recently and caught it, a gastrodon. Would be cool to be able to get a shiny of all the Pokemon, that would take sooo long lol but would be a cool goal.
ah, I need to buy Stardew Valley! It's been on my list and I've just never bought it...

You might like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Dx. I just feel like it's worth no more than $40 for what you get. I mean, it's a remake and it's not that long. Plus, Spyro ignited TRILOGY and Crash Bandicoot TRILOGY were remakes and they started at $40, not $60. This is just a single remake for $60, not even a trilogy despite there being multiple Mystery Dungeon games.

I may buy it when it's on sale though... but I won't bite until it's $40.

Anyway, yes, it would be awesome to get all shinys in pokemon sword/shield! You may be in for a rough ride with that though if you buy the DLC when it comes out, since supposedly it introduces more pokemon.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird