Thread: So frustrated.
View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Apr 03, 2020 at 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
If youre not nauseated along with the pain, then i guess its not gall bladder. I take Tagamet aka cimetidine - it kills the discomfort - any stomach related discomfort - pretty quickly when i overeat fatty foods.
No I have no stomach discomfort. I thought I had a gallbladder attack in my 30s it was outrageous. I got a high fever and threw up most of the night. And it was over in 24 hours. This was when I was doing Atkins so I assumed I over did it on olive oil or such. ( I think in general I am sensitive to oil). I ate the same oil again in a week and had a similar reaction again.

I am not a massive water drinker but I think I drank enough. I would take a bottle of water with me to work and drink it on the train and when not eating I would have just water. When I was eating I would have a relatively large diet soda plus coffee. At one point when I was suffering the back pain I did try to drink more water to see if it would help.. and it didn't.

Also I think my doctor ruled it out because the classic symptoms are supposedly right side pain and I don't have that.

When the virus is over (or perhaps a little before) I might get it checked out. I am suspicious of that liver result.

I still have a gut feeling about the glycogen though ( and perhaps it weakens the muscles without being fully depleted) I looked up this thing called "glycogen storage disorder" where the body can't properly get glycogen to the muscles (I don't have it) but symptoms include muscle weakness, atrophy, and muscle pain.

If I already have weak muscles in a certain area and I deprive those weak muscles of glycogen... maybe they get weak.

My doctor found the MGUS because of the back pain but after all the tests it seems very unlikely that the MGUS is causing it. Also if you have back pain due to MGUS it typically is chronic.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna