Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 03, 2020 at 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Principal’s office! For not understanding math????Maybe he/she wasn’t explaining it right. I bet that’s the reason.

I had a teacher complaining to my parents that I was “arrogant”. The reason was that I corrected him when he was wrong. He would make a very obvious mistake and I’d not hesitate to correct him. It should be encouraged to correct if teacher made a mistake, no one is perfect and it’s excellent if students can see a mistake, but oh no not with that guy.

So he’d call my parents to complain several times, they just rolled their eyes at him. They thought I was in the right. When he got no support from them, he called my grandma. Can you believe it? Oh you had to know my grandma. She wasn’t the one to take BS either. So he got nowhere. That dude was something else. I am still friends with several of my classmates and he forever went down in history. He was so asinine

Principal office my *****. I was kicked out for laughing several times. I still tend to laugh a lot, it’s just how I am. Maybe they thought I was laughing at them. Oh memories memories
Yeah the math teacher was not good at explaining and I'm bad at math as well. He had a temper problem, got angry very quickly. Wow, your teacher sounds like the arrogant one. Sounds like he was trying to cover up the fact that he wasn't as smart as he thought he was. Yes everyone makes mistakes. He needs to accept that. Good thing that your parents and grandma were on your side.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote