View Single Post
CF17

Member Since May 2017
130 hugs
given
Default Apr 04, 2020 at 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTeacher View Post
Giving yourself a goal to focus on can help. As well as keeping yourself as busy as possible being productive, and doing things you enjoy to try and keep your mental health in check and to keep you distracted from worrying about the current circumstances we find our selves in.

At least for me this has been working out so far. I have been sorted out paperwork, doing the decorating, finally getting round to sorting my garden out, making the most of the free time I have now I can't work. The quality family time hs only given me clarity on issues that I didnt even realise were issues until I stopped working. For me its been going better then expected, this whole self isolation thing but its not the same for everyone.

Its good to have a community like this to help others
Beautiful! Productivity is the key! I definitely have to try harder at keeping myself motivated by setting small goals and doing things that please me (even though locked inside of a house).

I'm so happy that you find comfort with gardening and decoration, you seem like a very talented, creative and skilled person. Moreover, "clarity on issues" is also very interesting. It made me realize that we don't know yet but there will be good outcomes from this struggle. We now have an opportunity to look at ourselves and reflect, reevaluate, restore. Not to mention the reassessment of our relationships and social environment that will change completely from now on...

Last edited by CF17; Apr 04, 2020 at 03:08 PM..
CF17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, zapatoes