View Single Post
DechanDawa
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
1,043 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2020 at 06:34 AM

I sleep well and deeply but lately have been having vivid dreams and sometimes bad dreams. I don't take any sleep medication...or any medication at all. I read online that it is a common side effect of social isolation to have vivid dreams.

I am also wondering if it is because I am watching too many shows online. Sometimes I find myself watching a lot of shows because I want to escape my situation. I am social isolating alone and am very, very lonely, and have a lot of worries.

I have been watching a lot of rather creepy mystery and crime thrillers. My dreams are not about these shows but maybe my imagination is being over-stimulating. I also listen to a lot of radio.

Think in the coming week need to switch things up...maybe just listen to calming music. And try to not watch as many streamed dark shows.

Maybe check in less with the news. IDK. I think...maybe I am not doing so well and my dreams are reflecting that. It kind of bums me out because usually I love to sleep but now am starting to avoid it because I don't want vivid dreams.

DechanDawa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Open Eyes, unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna