View Single Post
TerryL
Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2011
1,308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2020 at 12:47 PM

the bosses had a meeting with us to discuss the covid situation and asked for our feedback. at the time i didn't understand why we even had to go in to the office as our office would be closed, so i told them i would rather just work alternate days. but my coworker said that would not work for her and that she would rather work every day. so i thought that was that. but the next day i was getting ready to go to work and all the stuff i had seen online about covid and that we should stay home just hit me so i emailed the bosses and said i had decided to not work every day, if i could, since my other coworker would be there anyways, but that i could work on alternate days. omg, in hindsight, i wish i had never sent the email. the way i worded it was all wrong. i did email them again the next day to apologize but i think the genie is out of the bottle. i think the way i worded the first email has tainted things and i just feel terrible. i apologized in person to the big boss and she said she understood but i don't think they will ever forget..
TerryL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
lizardlady, TunedOut