View Single Post
DechanDawa
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
1,043 hugs
given
Default Apr 06, 2020 at 09:09 PM

I belong to a few online communities and genuinely enjoy the interactions with others. I subscribe to one YouTube channel that is also like a community.

I like streaming some shows...and checking sites for the news. My adult son and I exchange funny emails and text often. We talk on the phone every few days.

I have been doing some freelance writing online. I have been trying to get some community support (for seniors) so spend a fair amount of time on the phone. Many offices are just taking messages.

My church has services online.

Frankly I am starting to suffer from too much online. I also have the radio on 24/7. (I don't have television...haven't since...9/11!)

I haven't been outside much because of some misplaced paranoia about exercising around other people. I just read online that it isn't like the corona virus is flying around everywhere on the wind. (SO they say...)

My state in on lock down until the 26th. I simply have to change gears. People in my state are staying inside almost 100% and we had news from our governor that our curve is starting to flatten out. Good news. He wants everyone to stay inside except for very short walks. He doesn't want people traveling to exercise. It's like, walk around the block, go back inside.

I just think I really need to...set up a different schedule. I don't have a yard or garden which makes it especially tough. My neighborhood is super boring. I would have to drive to get to a nice park, lake, hiking trail.

I am sure everyone is going as crazy as I am. I am used to going out often. I never realized how often until now.

Last edited by DechanDawa; Apr 06, 2020 at 09:38 PM..
DechanDawa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
zapatoes