View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Apr 07, 2020 at 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post
It's possible, bluebicycle, but the cold chills and bathroom runs are only within the last 12 hours. I will say that I barely had a monthly this past month, but that was in complete contrast to my otherwise super normal ones for years before. I was wondering if the latter was maybe elevated prolactin level since my Seroquel XR dose went up higher than usual.

I do sometimes have flash sweating, but have since at least my early 30s. I think it's mostly anxiety-related, medication-related, or according to my psychiatrist, "being out of shape". LOL!

I'm not yet 50. I think my mother and grandmothers had late menopause. I guess that doesn't mean I will, too.
Ah ok. Probably not menopause then.

I hope that you can figure out the root cause of these symptoms. They sound very unpleasant and bothersome.

I occasionally do have "hot flashes," but not as extreme as someone would get if they were going through menopause. I just get a sudden wave of heat over me and have to take off my sweatshirt for like 10 mins. (I normally wear a sweatshirt for most of the day because I'm always cold.) Never happened before I started meds, and my weight is fine. Also not particularly anxious when I get them. Must be a med thing.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341