catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 07, 2020 at 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innerzone View Post
Sorry if I missed anything, I've been taking in a lot of information lately and my sense of time is essentially gone (as for many),

but did you talk to the office about this stuff your pdoc said? I know you don't like phoning (not a big fan here either), but I think it might be very worthwhile to do so. If they don't know it's happening, they won't know to do anything about it. Be direct with them. Tell them exactly what she said. Don't make them guess or infer. It is your best bet for making the call effective. This pdoc NEEDS to be stopped from making such false statements. Informing the office of exactly what she's doing is how that can happen across the board, because she's undoubtedly doing it to others too.

Sending thoughts for strength. I know it's not easy, but a) those falsehoods need to be stopped and b) I think it might help *you* in the process as well. Instead of it churning around and around, you can rest in the knowledge that you've done something positive about it.

You are in my thoughts. Good luck.
Thank you so much, Innerzone

I just spoke with my therapist and, believe it or not, the clinic actually is encouraging providers to do video whatever with clients because insurance doesn't want to pay for phone calls!!! To say I'm shocked is putting it mildly. The clinic serves low-income people...what are they thinking...maybe I'm in the smallest minority, but no way can I afford a webcam and I sure don't know how to set one up. Plus, stores are closed, even if I could buy a webcam.

My T assured me that our phone sessions will continue, etc. But I will not be surprised, if this lock down continues throughout the summer, if the phone sessions will have to be cut back or eliminated.

What I'm considering doing, however, is talking to the clinic director and getting the exact information for myself, not hearing it from anyone else except the director herself.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Innerzone