View Single Post
ARaven0137
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
359 hugs
given
Default Apr 09, 2020 at 04:57 AM

I recognize so much of that situation in mine! The Huffy to The Shrill is about a week on average. I get the rapid fire commands and complaints, being led around the house and shown all that I missed. I am truly a sub par housekeeper and I have often heard that he wanted a housewife. He would be perfectly happy if I resigned and just sat on the couch, awaiting his next household command. I get the exact same thing in that I can do a lot, but he perceives that I've done nothing. One of the big fight lead ins is, "You never do anything around here! It's all me!" Nothing I can say or do can convince him otherwise. I call this the "nine of ten rule" where I can do nine things and the one thing I miss will be the focal point of the conflict.

I've been accused of cheating in the past and am frequently scrutinized in my contacts. I also have blame in that, as I've mentioned I get very flirty when I feel ignored. I would consider myself quite attractive and I do get a lot of attention from men, especially at work so that feeds into it.

We've had many a fight in which I threw up my hands and told him that I must be the worst wife in the world and that he should find a wife who is a good housekeeper. I've also been accused of staying because it's convenient and that he takes care of everything at home while I'm off saving the world. So, between my husband and the BPD stalker friend, I've had stellar luck with men. My husband is a good man. He's kind hearted, charitable, engaged in world events and the environment, but I truly suspect that we are a big mismatch. My best friend says he's an idiot though. He has a beautiful, active and intelligent wife who wants to have crazy sex and he doesn't appreciate it.

Thank you so much for sharing. I'm glad to have someone to commiserate with. Oh, I had three goes today including one with my sybian.

Hugs!
ARaven0137 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
medievalbushman