Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 09, 2020 at 05:57 PM

Quote:
Here is an excerpt from this website: “Reactive Abuse” They Call You Abusive for Reacting To Their Abuse A very common aspect of psychological abuse and manipulation is for the abuser to claim that the victim is being abusive towards them. I’ve written about the abusers “victim complex”, and “gaslighting” in this manner before. But right now I want to address the specific scenario in which the victim snaps at the abuser.
HD, thing is a person can actually have PROOF they have been abused, and can come across others that ALSO have proof as well.

And the ABUSER/LIER/MANIPULATOR actually proves they can be harmful by going on a smear campaign often right in front of others. Then you get to see the people who are willing to ENCOURAGE them as well. Yet, you also may see how they encourage INNOCENT individuals to join in on the smear not even realizing it's a smear campaign.

You can also tell because a TOXIC person will fill a space with themselves PROOF that no one else matters but THEM, THEM, THEM. They WANT you to react so they can get to say "see, I am the victim" and they look for anyway they can blame their targets for actually doing WHAT THEY ARE DOING THEMSELVES. They will literally, often even on a grandiose scale point away from themselves at others projecting ALL THEIR OWN bad behaviors onto others. If they can get an audience? All the better, because of their need for relevance.

These individuals are VERY sick people. The best thing you can do is distance from them and leave them sitting in their own toxins. They are ONLY relevant when you agree to let them be.
Open Eyes is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
HD7970GHZ, MsLady