View Single Post
bluewhalelove

Member Since Apr 2020
Default Apr 09, 2020 at 11:49 PM

i have and I do and often. Ive smoked it foe over 40 years and never got addicted to it. Ther two kinds of canabis one is more up and one is more sleepy like and the third I think one was taling about is a Hybred...usually of mixture of both. I will say it not for everyone but if it is your lucky cause its the only thing left for pain management that works, non addictive,and has sooooooooo much more to offer. I would say to use CBD oil and a good one..Strength is something you have to find yourself brcause everyone has canaboid recepters, even little worms. Its the amount of receptors we have is how it works for us. Go slow and let your body tell it if it works for you. Ive seen it do miracles even for animals. My dog suffered with seizures and the first drop he was better and they became hardly at all and not often. You can look up any name of canabis on line and they will tell you everything about it....Its a gift thats been right under our noses but our goverment burried it for gains..So sad. Your medical canabis Dr can lead you to the right kinds and ways of treatment.. Hopethis was helpfull and stay home.....Oh most do deliver....

Last edited by atisketatasket; Apr 10, 2020 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: no advertising
bluewhalelove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote