Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 11, 2020 at 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
Well, just to be clear, the reason of this post was that I found hundreds of people along the river when the sun came out the other day and it was in the 70s and almost none of them were social distancing. I get it, gorgeous day and all.All the flowers are blooming. Got that. But, I had been out in the country where nobody was for 60 miles and then, suddenly, this mass of humanity when I got back to town.
So, I posted my concerns on a bike site I sometimes go to and got screamed at. Name-called. On and on. Bizarre. When I pointed out that lost of people were dying, there was just more name-calling and cursing. Weird. Weird people. People should be able to hold hands, I was screamed at about. Etc. Etc.
---These people cant be watching CNN. Apparently the states, countries who have used social distancing early are the ones like Minnesota who are doing a lot better. Of course, they dont have the crowding either. My son, in Cal where the rules are strict, is letting his kids under age 10 play with other kids at his condo complex. He is working at home, so I guess I dont blame him. Here in Phoenix, we are wearing masks at the grocery. Im the one who is irritable LOL (miss the gym SO much). Phoenix people are always really nice compared to LA.

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist