View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2020 at 01:39 PM

Some things aren’t meant to be interpreted literally. Like if you tell your guests that you want them to feel at home, you don’t actually mean that you want them to move in and treat your house like it’s theirs and walk around in your underwear (if that what one does at hkme). Just be reasonably comfortable

As about going through people’s fridge, I don’t care if I am told it’s ok. Unless I live there or it’s my mom or my daughter, I am not going to open people’s fridge.

Parents of your friends sound like they are pushovers. I understand if all these friends were kids but these are adults. Most people can’t afford feeding that many adults who don’t reside there. Perhaps they are uncomfortable telling people to stop or hope that people would use common sense. Sure it’s much better to be direct but they sound like they aren’t comfortable spelling it out.

I myself am a direct person but I could see how sometimes it’s just hard for some people and they hope that others don’t need things to be spelled out all the time
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
rdgrad15