View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2020 at 11:34 PM

I'm here in my new country and am doing well. I work online and have been receiving assignments. I have been here for a month settling into my new situation. I am working hard hoping to get as many assignments because the more I work, the more I earn. I was feeling rather tired initially. I have been exercising daily and am going to scale back because I don't need to exercise daily, just five times a week is fine with me. I am happy!! I am taking my medication daily because the shots were not available at the clinic I went. I am writing a journal about taking my medication daily so it is working so far. I feel great overall. I lost some weight. I feel good about myself for once. Nobody is bothering me here!! Yippee!! And, the new company staff love me and told me I'm a star employee- whatever that means since I only started about two weeks ago. After covid-19 situation improves, I will have to show up in person to work though. We shall see how that goes!! I am going to keep myself busy no matter what. I watched some homeless documentaries on youtube to remind myself how far I've come. I was homeless for awhile way back. Thus, I am ecstatic to be working again and doing a good job!! I have to remind myself no matter how hard it becomes that I need to take my medication!! I believe I will this time around. I have been through a lot. I am a positive thinker though. I realize if I put my mind to a task, I can accomplish it!! I have to sleep a lot though still after doing my assignments. But, this is better than not sleeping. I hope all of you continue to fight the good fight!! I will also. We are all comrades in this battle against mental illness. I have not given up and never will. I hope you all will do the same and keep fighting, keep smiling, and keep surviving!!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote