View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Apr 13, 2020 at 07:56 AM

Who else has awful concentration right now?

I can't seem to make my brain stay on one topic for a reasonable amount of time. I just get bored of things quickly and need to find something else to think about/do, or in other cases, a "more interesting" thought forcefully overtakes a "less interesting" thought. (e.g., If I'm thinking about elephants, for example, I may find them interesting and start reading random facts about elephants. However, I may take a break to watch a YouTube video, but that video has an ad that talks about saving the giraffes. So, the giraffes I may find more interesting, and as such, the giraffes overtake the thoughts about elephants and I begin doing research on giraffes instead. This whole process will then repeat itself several times within an hour as I expose myself to new and interesting topics.) Sorry if that doesn't make sense, but it's hard to explain and it agitates me!

I just don't feel like doing anything, yet at the same time, I do feel like doing something. I don't know what I want anymore! And whenever I try to think about something, I hear a song in my head, which is trying to detract from my other thinking.

If this doesn't make sense, then feel free to ignore. Just frustrated I can't concentrate on anything.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bpcyclist, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, bpcyclist, Fuzzybear