View Single Post
1eonardo

Member Since Apr 2008
Default Apr 16, 2008 at 12:01 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Perna said:
I don't see any loopholes. Your PA classmates can do the same thing according to the Pensylvania Code:
</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
§ 9.41. General requirements.
Licensure may be granted to an applicant who has successfully passed the ARE examination. The subject matter is available from the NCARB.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post"> It's just knowing your particular state laws.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">
The problem is... you need to fulfill some requirements in order to be eligible to take the AR exams... In most states, you need to finish your IDP (internship developing program) before you can take the exams and you can't start your IDP without a Bachelors in Architecture from an NCARB accredited school.

However in FL you only need 1 year under your belt on IDP to start taking the exams. You still need to finish the IDP to get the license, but it allows you to advance faster in the process.
Does that makes sense?
I'm Weeks away to finish my IDP and I already took 6 exams!

I heard that in the Virgin Islands you don't need to do the IDP to take the AR exams, and I think in California with just experience alone (no bachelors in architecture) you can become eligible to take the exams .

But lest comeback to psychology as that what I'm interested in knowing!
1eonardo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote