View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2020 at 07:10 PM

Online dating is not easy nowadays since it seems many people live two realities apart one online and another offline. Be very careful.
I do understand you see it as a more factual thing to achieve but be cautious, ok? There are many people out there who take advantages of people with psychological needs.

I met my partner online many many years ago. It was a time where well...people celebrate the possibility to contact with people overseas or long distances and different cultures and such. But, today, it seems all a little more dangerous. Ok, you got it. I’m an elder lady but please, be cautious.
I was lucky. I had clear what I wanted and it was to have friends, if they were abroad, the better, more exciting. So, you also may be lucky.
Only having from the beginning very clear what the guy is looking for to see if it suits you and take your precautions.
About dating, I can’t give you any advise. I felt a little more confidence at that moment so I was myself and dare to go out of my comfort zone.
It was a mistake on my part but I can’t blame myself because I didn’t know how broken I was. Always, the best is to be yourself. No matter what.
If you are an avoidant, well...an avoidant with your head up.
Good luck!

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote