View Single Post
Whereto52

Member Since Feb 2020
34 hugs
given
Default Apr 15, 2020 at 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceRimmer View Post
I probably have pretty much the same thing. I never got a good diagnosis and I'm not going to because I had major trouble with the mental health people years ago. I have been able to improve over the years by working on it and pushing myself as much as I can. It can be tough.

I have been working for 22 years with only a 1 year unemployment gap. There was a time when I never thought I would be able to work. I did manage to get SSRI - a small amount of money per month. I knew people who lived on it if they got section 8 housing. I gave up that dream when I got an $8 an hour job. I moved up and got a cafe manager job for more than twice the money. Then I lost that but because I had a contact at the cafe I got a chemist job finally using my BS in Chemistry. Never was able to get a gf though. Only tried a bit of dating. It was horrible.
Yeah dating will be a bit of a problem for me too. I had a relationship once but I sometimes feel to uncomfortable in my own skin that it was a bit too much in some moments.

How does your life look like friend or corworker wise? Do you fit in at work?( I struggled with that all the time)?
Whereto52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote