View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2020 at 03:55 AM

I had gastric bypass and lost a lot of weight. The last bit goes on and off me, up and down. I've noticed that if I have a period where I am eating more "carby" things (not just sweets) that I can put on a few pounds quickly. Then I will ease off and those few pounds go away. But I would like to keep gain at bay and possibly lose another more. The thing is even though I am not eating pasta and ice cream all day long when I drastically cut the carbs I am so hungry. Its like 5-7days of feeling like a bottomless pit. Even if I eat my eggs and or yogurt and get hungry in an hour I can find a snack to have that would stave off the desire to eat more. I thought protein was supposed to fill you up more but Its like the magic window. If I can make it past a week I think I would be fine. What can I do to make this easier. Like literally what could I eat all day long if I had to that wouldnt affect me the way carbs do? I also need to start exercising more. This lockdown has made me a couch potato.

President of the no F's given society.

Last edited by atisketatasket; May 07, 2020 at 08:58 AM.. Reason: No discussion of specific weights in the ED forums
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Rohag, ~*glass_owl*~