View Single Post
WorriedParent15

Member Since Apr 2020
Default Apr 15, 2020 at 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
If the official agreement states that child’s parent is to see her every other Sunday, just two days a month, then your ex cannot be keeping that child more than that (unless you both agree). If your child isn’t returned and being kept longer, you call police and your lawyer.

If grandparents are elderly, there is a concern about current pandemics and spreading the virus. Yes there is custody agreement but there are exceptions. Call your lawyer and ask if you are supposed to be delivering kids to grandparents during pandemics endangering everyone

Does your CO state that you must deliver your child to grandparents and pick her up? Why? CO says mom/dad are to see the kid TWO days a month. Why are you the one driving them around those two measly days. I’d say if mom/dad don’t show to pick the kid up, then the kid stays home. Not driving them to grandparents.

I am all for facilitating children’s relationship with the other parent. But they don’t seem to do their part at all. They barely exercise their two days a month visitation
The order states I have to do the driving, I have 100% custody because of issues with alcohol and driving, the judge said I should have 100% custody but have to do the driving on those two days a month. I do allow other time as needed, for family events, etc, but the grandparents have to be there the entire time.

In my eyes driving and using my time to ensure my daughter is delivered and returned in a safe manner (from a driving stand point) then it's well worth it.

I sent her for the visit and things went smoothly besides some angry texts from the ex that I would n't let her stay longer. Still nervous about the next visit and the visit after that as courts are closed till june 5th here.
WorriedParent15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote