Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2020 at 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty shades View Post
Fuzzybear my brain (like your own maybe?) sends a pain message with the thought "Nobody cares"

The therapists would expect us to a) notice it and b) challenge it.

Hearing it and counselling it seem to reinforce the message

My problem is that after I have followed both steps, I don't feel better and the feeling returns like a re-occuring nightmare. I have tried many times. I have come to the conclusion that it is a cry for self love. When I have a good spell of connection with myself the feeling is mostly absent.

Hi Im Dan, in our forest the therapists don't really listen or understand us. They get cross and tell us we are not thinking properly.

I think our feelings are messages from our inner self to express what is going on deep within ourselves.

I have being trying self love but it has been met with rejection. It is not that nobody cares but just someone has made me feel like they don't care. My brain thinks that means no-one cares.
Hi Im Dan, I agree with Thirty shades. she speaks the truth. The therapists in our forest do not really listen or understand us. They get annoyed or angry and tell us we are not thinking properly, we are not doing therapy properly, they cannot help us... (even ................. )

Dear Thirty shades, I'm sorry your snake has been rejecting the love you've been offering her.

Is this someone irl who has made you feel like they don't care? (no need to answer)... I am similar, if someone is very uncaring my brain can, at least for a while, globalise that into a feeling of being unworthy of being cared about. I think this originates from the ''failure'' of the primary ''caregivers'' Maybe we can work on this. There is something inside (snake?) who wants us to keep internalising the failure of the primary ''caregivers'' to care

I agree with you, I think our feelings are messages from our inner self to express what is going on deep within ourselves. You're very insightful. Maybe we can work on this together on the ''bus''

Hugs from:
Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Thirty shades