View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 16, 2020 at 04:22 AM

I'm taking this job one day at a time. I want to have at least 20 hours a week and am slowly getting there. I have odd hours in the morning and night. But, I have not had a job in two years so am feeling blessed about this new job. At my age, even this job seems like a God-send. I feel very grateful about my situation. I also feel tired most of the time due to my medication, I believe. I drink coffee to alleviate this tiredness. I have heard about others being laid off now and others who left their jobs. As a result, I really appreciate my situation. I work online now but will have to show up in person after this covid -19 situation improves. I am not really looking forward to showing up in person but, at least, it is better than being locked in all day.

I also met a man online who is supportive of me. He adores me and tells me to be free. I tell him the same. I like him much but know the best I can do with my situation is to take care of myself and work. I am in no position to take care of others. So, our relationship is more like a friendship although he said he would come to visit me one day after the covid-19 situation resolves, whenever that will be. I talk to him daily about all subjects. He is like my best friend now. hmmmm, he is a good man and a good friend to me.

Anyways, I am happy about my life now! I have to keep this job for at least a year according to my contract. Hopefully, it will become easier for me as time passes. Right now, I have to prepare a lot for each assignment. I am a teacher online. So, my assignments are students and meetings with students. I really love teaching. It is fun!! However, the pay is really low but better than doing nothing. I love all of my students too, so far. I work for a company too, not a school. It is all for profit for the company, but for me, I really enjoy teaching students from all backgrounds.

I take my medication each morning after I wake up now. It is good for me because I forget easily. I think the medication is helping me to remain calm and stable. I am thankful for this medication!

Life is good!! I will make sure to do well each day by motivating myself to take my medication, taking care of myself, and by working.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Tamster