View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 17, 2020 at 03:36 AM

I am grateful as I said for my job. It is a fun job!! I am meeting all kinds of people.

I am exercising still but am not as disciplined about it. Sometimes, I feel tired then I rest.

I have not met anybody since I came to my new country. I feel ok about it. It is better to be safe than sorry.

I watch homeless documentaries when I can. It breaks my heart about the homeless, but I used to be one of them. I have been blessed to come this far in a short period of time. However, since I was homeless, I had a serious setback two years ago because I stopped my medication. Thus, I don't want to repeat history again. I report taking my medication daily to my father. He is happy I do this. I feel tired at times from it but have no major complaints because it has been helping me remain stable.

Life is amazing! I've had my ups and downs. I have to say I've had more down periods than up periods. I'd like to change this. Ever since I've had psychosis, it has been a battle for me. But, the medication is really helpful these days. When I first became psychotic, I changed from rispedal to Zyprexa to Seroquel to Clozapine to Geodon to Abilify. Abilify, it is for me now. This medication helps but at times mild psychosis breaks through then I stop my medication. I have to remember when the symptoms come worse to see my doctor and take my medication faithfully. I was doing well for three years then decided the heck with it. But, I had a hard time with my parents this last time. They never allowed me to go out the house without them. It was like being in prison! I had enough of this, I thought. I need to become more responsible for myself or else, just check out of life. I decided to fight for my freedom!! And, I am free now!!

I am free and working. I am healthy too!! I thank God for my life and the blessings!! I must say after two years of imprisonment, I was ready to check out, thank God, I did not.

The man who befriended me is nice and supportive! He is good to me. But, as I said, we will remain just friends.

Well, I have to teach tonight. I have to teach this weekend too!! Life is swell.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, SlumberKitty, Tamster

Thanks for this!
Tamster