BreakForTheLight
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
Default Apr 18, 2020 at 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rechu View Post
We have gone from the infection rate doubling every 3-4 days to it doubling every 12 (April 5th-17th), which is definitely better than our health officials had been predicting. I hope that doesn't mean that they will rush to open things up too soon. I think we need to err on the side of caution.
I have the same fear. Stores are opening again soon here and exams are apparantly still taking place from next week. Not sure if that's such a great idea.

Constantly hearing about the "1,5 metre society" is making me very sad. It's not that I disagree and think we should just go back to normal, we should definitely be careful. But it makes me sad that this is needed. I can't imagine not going to concerts, staying 1,5 m away from friends and family (it might even be a very long time until I get to see my family at all, because I live in another country). I've been at home by myself for 5 weeks now. Most of the people I keep in touch with live with someone else, I guess they don't know how lonely it gets. I hardly hear from anyone

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro, Deilla