Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 18, 2020 at 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakForTheLight View Post
I have the same fear. Stores are opening again soon here and exams are apparantly still taking place from next week. Not sure if that's such a great idea.

Constantly hearing about the "1,5 metre society" is making me very sad. It's not that I disagree and think we should just go back to normal, we should definitely be careful. But it makes me sad that this is needed. I can't imagine not going to concerts, staying 1,5 m away from friends and family (it might even be a very long time until I get to see my family at all, because I live in another country). I've been at home by myself for 5 weeks now. Most of the people I keep in touch with live with someone else, I guess they don't know how lonely it gets. I hardly hear from anyone
But these are good news. It means in the country you are living in, all of you get to control the expansion of the virus since soon any store will be able to open, doesn’t it?
I guess you are still very worried for your parents. It seems people there, in your country, aren’t taking very seriously the confinement from the news we receive here.

Break, here, enlarging the confinement until the end of May is being considered. I don’t even want to think about that possibility.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)