Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 18, 2020 at 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANDC View Post
Today there will be Live Stream Podcast with DocJohn and 3 other guests 1PM EDT on Facebook

Login to your Facebook account and then go to www.facebook.com/PsychCentral

You can ask text questions or make comments after the live stream begins. Sometimes it can take a couple minutes before the Live Stream feed is active so if you get there early, you may have to wait a bit.

While you are waiting, you can listen and view previous podcasts you will find there.
Im concerned because here the rules are not to disclose ones real life identity and be careful of what real time information you share with other members of psych central and now you are asking people in essense to disclose who they really are outside of psych central by using their personal facebook accounts to watch your pod cast. wondering what your confidentiality features are to prevent others here on psych central from going into each others facebook aco****s after they know who they really are. ie this site as many mental illnesses that can cause someone to accuse others of doing them harm, stalking and so forth. what protection are you giving people to ensure their real life off psych central information, identies and so forth are protected. is there a way to watch this for those that are following psych centrals rules of not disclosing who they are in real life and not to disclose their real life information that can leave them open to the down side of mental illness behaviors of others like facebook profiles contain addresses, phone numbers real identite and so on sometimes. I personally do not mix my personal life, work life and my online life so I would not as it stands right now attend any facebook live pod casts.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
lizardlady