View Single Post
medievalbushman

Member Since Feb 2020
78 hugs
given
Default Apr 19, 2020 at 06:30 PM

Man, them Turians though... K and I both have a thing for the Turians. We tried roleplaying our Turian OC's together once, but our roleplaying styles and objectives are too different. We didn't get far with that. I'm very action oriented and in roleplaying I'm very much about the smut. She's more into the emotional aspect and the relationship between the characters. She's also a much better RP'er than I am. I only used to RP as a means of letting my sexual imagination loose. So while I like building the scenarios and the "world", and can do a pretty good job of that, it's so I have a well fleshed out world in which to... mess around in. Rather than enjoying the process and the character interplay it facilitates, which is what K is more into. It's interesting how much RP'ing can reveal about certain aspects of oneself, though.

Andromeda is bittersweet for me. On one hand, it's the best gameplay the series has ever had. The jump packs added a sorely needed element of verticality to the gameplay, and the way they revamped the powers system was excellent! On the other hand, the story was super lackluster for me, which is a shame, because it could have been the BEST story in that universe yet, all the potential was there. They had some good characters, the setting and context offered so much, and the seeds of an epic and moving story were sown... they just weren't given the time and resources to germinate into something fruitful. So it wasn't bad... but it wasn't great or what they had promised either. OH... and I was super disappointed with the culmination of romancing Vetra. She's one of my fave companion characters, and the actual romancing was full of sweetness and genuine romance building... but they chickened out on the SAUCE! Peebee and other characters got SAUCE, but not the Turian?! Smh, Bioware can be utter wusses sometimes, lol. That's okay, K and I (back when Andromeda first came out) found some really good Turian... ahem, spicy artists that helped fill in this gap. It's too bad I can't go back and look at them now, but that's just the way it be.

Hugs from:
ARaven0137