View Single Post
guy1111

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Apr 20, 2020 at 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLady View Post
I'm curious to know how you know these guys are all single? Do you know them personally? Does she?

I really feel for you because it sounds like she's being a bit insensitive to your feelings but, at the same time, I don't know the full story.

Is she outgoing and talks to people in general but "single men" are a trigger for you? Is there a concrete reason why you don't trust her? Is she bluntly being disrespectful about it in front of you?

You have kids in the picture so it's not as easy to pack up and leave, as I would suggest at this point. At the end of the day, her behaviours are a trigger for you and you've closed yourself off. Move on.. but yes, it's always hardest when there's kids.

If it's your own baggage, you'll come across this in every relationship you'll encounter so it's great you're seeking therapy. Keep working on yourself and build your own self confidence.

I don't really have any solid advice but feel your pain. It's hard. Big hugs!
I really appreciate your sympathy. The issue isn't trust for me. That's another thing people don't understand. It is like you said, the insensitivity. I don't think she would go out and cheat on me at this point. If I can't get a handle on this issue, I may drive her to that, I don't know. What other issue of trust is there, I don't know.

Thanks for the encouragement! I am seeing my therapist today, so hopefully I get some relief there.

Thanks, again!
guy1111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn