divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
Default Apr 20, 2020 at 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy1111 View Post
The general question everyone seems to be repeating is, who is she talking to and where is it taking place. She understands clearly who they are, so there's no confusion. Can anyone explain why this is relevant to the topic? Not trying to be disrespectful. I just want to understand. I want to be a better husband.
I believe it’s relevant. Let me explain

I do not tend to be triggered by anything

But if my husband talked to random single girls or meet them in whatever maybe inappropriate setting then I would find it extremely inappropriate and we’d likely not remained married. It would be completely his fault and in no shape or form my fault of feeling furious about it

But if he for example talked to female co workers working on the work project completely innocently and they happened to be not married then I don’t see any issue. But if I feel jealous or want him to stop then it’s not his fault I feel this way. Then I am being unreasonable demanding he stops working in a work project with single women

That’s why in order to determine if it’s you being unreasonable or it’s your wife being inappropriate, we need to know who are these single men

You said it is “your” issue. Yes in a scenario when she had a work project and innocently talks about work project to a coworker or innocently says hello passing by a neighbour, then yes it’s “your” problem

If she is inappropriate wuth some guys then it’s not “your” issue. It’s “hers”

Hence the question. Who are these people? We can’t help you without understanding what’s really going on
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote