View Single Post
guy1111

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Apr 20, 2020 at 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I don’t think it really matters what we think on PC. What matters what you think.

Of course many things are cultural. I think I misunderstood you that her talking to single guys was an issue and was something bothering you. It sounds like it’s not a concern for you at all. I am not sure why you brought it up if it’s no big deal but again maybe I misread it.

I am happy to hear that things are good now and you are content and happy with your wife in your marriage. It’s excellent.
I think it does matter what is said here. That is why I am asking for help. It very much does bother me. Like I said, the last incident sent me into a panic attack. That was last Wednesday and I am still coming down from it. I am not content and happy with my wife and marriage. I am content and happy (for the moment) with myself and my progress with thanks to you guys and my therapist!

I am interested in learning more about working on my self-esteem. I looked in the topics for this issue and the closest thing I found was the "abuser" topic. I peeked in there and saw some things I could relate to about being told by others that I am worthless and some effects abuse has on people that I could relate to.

Is there anywhere else I can look for help with self-esteem?
guy1111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote